Business Disputes Attorney in Escondido
Businesses run on contracts. This includes leasing or purchasing contracts for the location of the business. If there are business partners, they need a contract that articulates the duties of each partner and what happens when one partner is unable to perform his or her obligations. Employers and employees need contracts so both parties know exactly their rights and obligations. Other common types of business contracts are insurance contracts, vendor contracts and protection of trade secret agreements.
No matter how carefully a business contract is drafted, there are circumstances that arise where there are business disputes. At HainesLaw, we recognize the need for prompt resolution of disputes so that your business does not suffer. An overview of some commonly occurring business disputes include:
- Breach of contract. This is the most common of all business disputes. One party claims the other one did not fulfill the agreed upon duties and obligations. We handle all manner of breach of contract issues.
- Allegations that an insurance company acted in bad faith in denying
- Problems in construction contracts, including issues between owners and contractors and contractors and subcontractors.
- Labor and employment contract issues.
- Non-compete employment clauses.
- Real estate contract issues and boundary disputes.
We have the experience you need to have on your side and will vigorously work to protect your interest. We work to settle the case in the most economical and expeditious way possible. We are experienced negotiators, but if a fair solution is not possible through negotiation, we will vigorously pursue your case in the courtroom. We bring in the necessary consultants and experts and act at all times only in the best interest of our clients.
If you need an attorney in San Diego or Riverside Counties to help you resolve your business disputes, attorneys at HainesLaw can help.