Experienced San Diego Law Firm Working For You
If you are worried about a legal problem and not sure what to do, call Attorney Laurence F. Haines, founder and managing attorney of HainesLaw in Escondido. He has been a licensed attorney for more than 21 years and is admitted to practice in all courts of the State of California. He is also admitted to practice in the United States District Court for the Southern District of California and the Central District of California as well as the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit.
Attorney Haines is an experienced trial attorney with a good track record of success. He has a reputation for honesty and integrity and for always acting in the best interest of his clients.
At HainesLaw, we pursue legal cases primarily in the areas of:
- Business disputes: Whether the dispute is between partners, with vendors or based upon breach of contract with a business, we can help.
- Civil rights and police misconduct: When police officers act willfully and unreasonably and harm you in violation of your civil rights, we pursue the difficult task of collecting damage from them on your behalf.
- Employment law: We work with employers and employees to help enforce all rights and obligations of both parties.
- Family Law: We are experienced in all aspects of family including divorce, child custody, adoption and support.
- Estate planning: We draft all appropriate documents for wills, trusts and other estate planning tools.
- Personal injury: We work for you to receive all the compensation to which you are legally entitled due to an injury caused by another’s negligence.
- Probate litigation: We prosecute or defend legal challenges to the distribution of the estate of a deceased.
Keep in mind that the law requires all cases to be filed within a certain time after the incident occurs that gives rise to the litigation. Contact us so you do not lose your right to a legal remedy or compensation for your losses.
Our office is in Escondido and we provide services to those in all of San Diego County including Escondido, Oceanside, San Marcos, Vista, Valley Center, Rancho Bernardo, San Diego, El Cajon, Santee, Alpine and Pine Valley as well as other areas of San Diego County. Services are also provided in Southern Riverside County including Temecula, Murrieta and the surrounding areas.