If You Are Injured, Contact HainesLaw in Escondido
When you are injured due to the negligence of another person or business, your life changes. You may be unable to work due to your injury. At the same time you are accumulating medical bills, you are losing your income. Your injury may be so severe that you will never be able to return to work. You need legal help in pursuing a claim for damages.
At HainesLaw, we have more than 21 years of experience representing clients who have been injured due to the negligence of another, whether the negligence was on the part of a person, business or governmental entity. We fight to be sure you receive all the compensation to which you are legally entitled. That includes, but is not limited to:
- All medical expenses you incurred that were caused by the negligence.
- All medical expenses you expect to incur in the future that are due to the negligence.
- Current wages you have lost due to your inability to work as a result of the accident.
- Wages you expect to lose in the future if you are unable to return to your employment.
- Physical rehabilitation costs, both current and in the future.
- Costs of job retraining if the injury is of the kind that prevents you from returning to your former employment.
- Pain and suffering.
We meet with you and review the facts of your case. If we decide to work together, we will obtain all police and investigative reports. We interview witnesses and know when to bring in consultants and experts.
If it is in your best interest to negotiate a settlement, we are good negotiators and often are able to avoid the rigors of a court trial by obtaining a fair settlement. If that is not possible, attorney Laurence F. Haines has a track record of winning cases at trial. HainesLaw is located in Escondido and serves all of North County San Diego including Oceanside, Vista, San Marcos Valley Center and Rancho Bernardo. The law office also serves those in East County San Diego.